Choose From Category
- Breakfast & Lunch117
- Spices,Masalas & Other Food Ingrediants132
- Oils & Ghees,Ketchups & Pickles64
- Biscuits,Dry Fruits & Confectionary78
- Beverages & Breadspreads104
- Personal Care137
- House Hold Items141
- The 4-step advantage process of sourcing, cleaning, grinding and nutrition lockage ensures that the atta remains untouched by hands, thereby making the chakki atta safe
- The chakki-grinding process ensures that atta contains 0% Maida and 100% Sampoorna Atta
- The essential nutrition remains locked in the chakki fresh atta which helps in easy digestion and supporting immunity
- Chakki Atta helps make soft, fluffy and delicious rotis which helps you power through the day
how to make soft chapati
- 3 cup wheat flour / atta
- 1 tsp salt
- warm water (for kneading)
- oil (for roasting)
- firstly, in a large bowl take 3 cup wheat flour and 1 tsp salt. mix well.
- now add water as required and knead the dough. using water helps to prepare super soft dough.
- punch the dough and sprinkle water.
- knead the dough until it turns super soft and non-sticky. approximately 7 minutes of kneading is required.
- now place the dough in an airtight box and grease with 1 tsp oil.
- cover and rest for 20 minutes.
- knead the dough again and pinch a ball sized dough and roll uniformly.
- dust with wheat flour and roll thinly.
- roll without putting much pressure.
- place the rolled disk on hot tawa. make sure the flame is on medium.
- cook until the base is half cooked. once the base is half cooked, flip over.
- cook fully on the other side.
- now place the half-cooked side on the flame.
- increase the flame until it puffs up.
- turn over and cook both the sides on the flame.
- finally, phulka is ready.
- firstly, put the rolled dough over hot tawa.
- cook on medium flame until the base is fully cooked.
- once the base is fully cooked turn over. the roti will start to puff up.
- once the roti puffs up press gently to puff uniformly.
- finally, roti is ready.
- firstly, take a ball sized dough and dust with wheat flour.
- roll to a thick disk of 5 cm diameter.
- now spread ½ tsp of oil uniformly.
- fold to a triangle and dust with wheat flour.
- roll gently without putting much pressure.
- roll as thin as possible to have thin chapati.
- now place the rolled chapati over hot tawa.
- cook on medium flame until the base is cooked.
- flip over and cook both sides.
- spread a tsp of oil and press gently to puff up.
- cook until both sides of chapati is cooked well.
- finally, chapati is ready.