Choose From Category
- Breakfast & Lunch118
- Spices,Masalas & Other Food Ingrediants133
- Oils & Ghees,Ketchups & Pickles65
- Biscuits,Dry Fruits & Confectionary78
- Beverages & Breadspreads105
- Personal Care138
- House Hold Items140
About this item
- Vim gel has the power of 100 lemons, which helps clean dishes easily.
- Unlike dishwash bars, Vim gel leaves no white residue and leaves your utensils sparkling clean.
- Vim gel is so strong that only 1 spoonfull cleans an entire sinkfull of dirty utensils.
- Vim gel gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance
- Does not damage the surface of delicate cookware
- Tough on stains, gentle on your hands
From the manufacturer
- Vim is a quality product from Hindustan Unilever Ltd, the makers of Surf Excel, Lakme, Red Label, Ponds & other such well-known brands
- Created in 1885, Vim was the original hand dishwashing brand which invented the whole category
- Vim is sold in four continents and is the leading hand dishwashing brand in twenty countries
- Vim is available to more than 2 billion people around the world
- Launched in India by Hul in 1993, Vim is the leader in the dishwashing segment
Power of 100 Lemons*
Vim Gel has the Power of 100 Lemons* that cleans tough grease and stains with utmost ease. What’s more, it has a great smell that gives a fragrant washing experience and fresh smelling utensils.
*Power refers to the cleaning benefit of 100 lemons.
Ordinary detergents leave behind an unhealthy white residue on your cookware after wash that may cause ill health if consumed. Vim Gel does not leave any such residue.
Gentle on Hands
Vim Gel has a special formulation that is tough on stains and grease but also gentle on your hands.
Vim Gel does not cause any visible damage or scratches^ to your expensive kitchenware’s delicate surfaces helping them look like new for long.
^ No visible damage or scratches on cookware’s surfaces due to Vim liquid usage. For best results, use Vim Gel in combination with a soft non- abrasive scrubber.
How to Use
Take 1 teaspoon (3.75 ml) of Vim gel.
Mix it in 1 (40 ml) bowl of water.
For cooking vessels, use the green side of the sponge scrubber and for dishes, tiffin, other utensils use the yellow side of the scrubber by dipping them in the mixture.
Clean to get a sink full of refreshingly fragrant and sparkling vessels.