Choose From Category
- Breakfast & Lunch117
- Spices,Masalas & Other Food Ingrediants132
- Oils & Ghees,Ketchups & Pickles64
- Biscuits,Dry Fruits & Confectionary78
- Beverages & Breadspreads104
- Personal Care137
- House Hold Items141
100gm KITCHEN TREASURES SAMBAR KAYAM+ 100gm KITCHEN TREASURES SAMBAR POWDER FREE
- Premium Quality Spice also known in India as Hing.
- Asafoetida powder is a crucial ingredient in Indian vegetarian cooking.
- Can be used as a digeestive aid
- Derived from a species of giant fennel, asafoetida has a unique smell and flavor.
- Derived from a species of giant fennel, asafoetida has a unique smell and flavor
Also known in India as Hing. Derived from a species of giant fennel,
asafoetida has a unique smell and flavor. It is called for often in Indian
cooking, primarily with legumes and dishes featuring vegetables such as
cauliflower. While on its own, the smell may strike you as overpowering and
somewhat unpleasant, in cooking it mellows out and produces a result similar
to onion and garlic.s. Contains asafoetida microfine powder, wheat and rice
flour, gum arabic. This authentic Asafoetida, or Indian Hing, is very popular
throughout the world. Use sparingly, as this spice has a strong flavor and
aroma. Asafoetida makes Indian and other dishes easier to digest.